Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PREGNANT!

I found out that I am pregnant today.

I think I'm still in shock, but it's a WONDERFUL type of shock! I'm so thrilled and excited, yet nervous and a tad bit scared to death!

I was on the phone with Chris (who is in Virginia at a school for the Navy right now) when I actually took the home pregnancy test. I was so excited to see "pregnant" that I almost screamed! However, the more practical side of me decided to wait, to take another test to be sure, and wait until Chris comes home and tell him face to face. However, as soon as I got off the phone with him, I called my sister, Amy, who is also pregnant. We squealed and cried together and immediately began planning on how to tell Chris.

I'm still on cloud nine and need to let this exciting news sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment