Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chris knows!

I just couldn't keep it any longer! I was too excited and Chris is too good of a guesser (and I'm not a good liar!), so he knows! He is still in VA but he is even more excited to come home now that he knows we are expecting!

He knew that I had a surprise for him, but didn't know what it was. When he mentioned that he would be leaving again for 2 weeks soon after coming home from VA, I let it slip that he needed to be home on the 25th. He first guessed it was a concert or a play or something. Promising to tell him if he got it right, he made a few more guesses before he finally got quiet and asked, "Are you pregnant?" When I said, "YES!" he almost didn't believe me! :)

He's very excited but also very practical. He's already got a mental list going of everything that needs to be done before the baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment