Friday, June 11, 2010

He's lucky he makes cute babies!!

I love my husband. 

I do.

I swear.

But sometimes (like now) I want to just wring his neck!

He is training with the military tonight and forgot his meds at home.  Rather than a) running home real quick to grab them while he had the chance or b) calling me to ask me to come bring them earlier in the day... he didn't call me to come bring him his pills until right before I was getting ready to give Baby Girl her bath and get her ready for bed.

So now, instead of playing, giggling, and splashing in the tub followed by cuddling up with a bottle in the rocking chair and a book before drifting off to sleep with Dolly... we're piling into the car to drive 20 minutes to give him his pills, wait 5 minutes for him to get there, hanging out a few minutes so he can give me some other things to bring home and love on his Baby Girl then driving another 20 minutes home WITH A SCREAMING BABY!

Seriously, she screamed the entire way home!  And I don't mean she just cried, she was red-faced screaming at the top of her 8 month old lungs for 20 minutes! :(

Daddy likes to think that she got upset at leaving Daddy behind...

But Momma knows -- HER BEDTIME SCHEDULE WAS ALL MESSED UP AND NOW SHE WAS HUNGRY AND SLEEPY!

Momma always knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment