Friday, May 29, 2009

Think Pink

Well, we THINK it's a girl! The ultrasound wasn't really clear due to the baby sitting funny, and being quite modest, but the best shot the doctor could get showed..well.. no little boy parts anyway ;)

We have 2 girl names picked out but we can't decide between the two. Either Reagan Maria, or Cadence Maria.

Cadence was our top (and only) choice for a long time. Since hubby is in the military, he has to walk/march/sing to cadence all the time, so it kinda stuck. The only problem is we now know a few people who have named their daughters Cadence.

Reagan is a fairly new pick. I didn't like it much at first but now it is growing on me more and more...maybe even my top pick now. Ronald Reagan, a great President, passed away on our wedding day (but we didn't know about it until the next day). Hubby heard the name Reagan somewhere else and mentioned itto me. Like I said, I wasn't too keen on it at first, but now I really like it.

What do you guys think? Reagan Maria or Cadence Maria? You can click here to vote, or just leave me your thoughts in a comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. So I'm most definitely partial to Cadence - seeing as how we have our own Cadence Shae, but for some reason Reagan just seems like it fits your family. I guess that means my vote would be for Reagan Maria. Since you're only "thinking pink" does this mean you'll have another ultrasound at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have another ultrasound sceduled in about 6 weeks so hopefully then it will be confirmed.

    ReplyDelete