Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pregnancy Survey

Winnie-the-PoohImage via Wikipedia

About the parents.
Mom's name: Nicole
Age: 31
Is this your first child?: Yes : )
Dad's name: Chris
Age: 29
Is this his first child?: Yes : )

Finding out.
What day did you find out you were pregnant?: February 18th
How did you feel when you found out?: I was ecstatic but a little scared and a lot surprised
Who was with you?: No one, but I was on the phone with Chris and called my sister right after to tell her. I was on the phone with her when I did a second test.
How did the daddy react?: He was very excited. He was on the phone and out of state so I couldn't get his full reaction but I could tell he was happy

Telling the grandparents.
How did your parents react?: My parents were happy. Mom started smiling and dad starting planning in his head.
How did his parents react?: They are thrilled. This will be their first grandchild.
How often do they call to check on you?: Once in a while. Not often enough to be annoying yet :)

About the pregnancy.
When is your due date?: 10/20/09
How far along are you right now?: 21 weeks
Have you had an ultra sound?: Yes, I've had 3. Once with a test, once because of a fall, and once for the level 2 US. I will have another one in about a month.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes, every time I go in they check it :) I love hearing it.

Sex of the baby.
What do you want. Boy or Girl?: I didn't really care. I always said I wanted a baby girl I could dress up, but then don't want to deal with the girl drama when they become a teenager!
Do you know what you are having now?: We think it's a girl
Are you happy with what you are having?: Ecstatic!

About the birth.
Who is going to be with you?: Chris
Are you going to video tape it?: Absolutely not!
Natural or medicated?: More than likely medicated.
Do you think you will have a c-section?: I hope not.
Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?:Absolutely.
Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: No idea :)
Are you scared about the labor?: Just a little.

Names.
Do you have a name picked out?: For a girl, yes - Reagan Maria
Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Me, my mom, and Ronald Reagan lol
Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes

Other random questions.
Where was your baby conceived?: Hmmm... I would have to go with at home in our bed... lol.
Have you felt the baby move?: Yes
What was your first symptom?: Sore boobs
Will you have godparents?: I'm not sure
Who will be the god mommy?: No idea
Who will be the god daddy?: Again, no clue
What is the baby's room theme?: Classic Winnie the Pooh (not the more modern Disney version but the old one)
Are you ready to be a mommy?: Ready or not...here I come! :)
What do you think the baby will be a "daddy's girl/boy" or a "Mommy's girl/boy"?: Definitely going to be a daddy's girl... more than that though, she will be a Grandpa's girl! LOL
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment