Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thank You Granny!!

My granny, my dad, and my granny's friend ::wink wink:: Joe came to visit Chris and I this week. This morning, Granny took me to Target, pulled up my registry, bought several things off of it... and MORE! I am so thankful!!

She bought a Diaper Genie with 2 refills, 2 boxes of newborn diapers, wipes, a bassinet, a changing pad, a chair that converts from a high chair to a toddler booster seat, bottle brushes, nursing pads, blankets, washcloths, onsies, footed PJ's, bottles, those pacifiers with the mesh that you can put frozen fruit and stuff in when they are teething, a Boppy pillow, and a baby tub. I joked that she wasn't leaving anything for anyone else to buy!

I'm also very thankful for my mother who has also already bought the crib bedding, as well as all my wonderful friends who have given me awesome hand-me-down items. With all of this stuff starting to pile up, it's starting to really sink in....WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Isn't it wonderful to have such generous people loving on you and your baby! :) And isn't it so exciting to realize that YES... you really ARE having a baby!?!

    ReplyDelete