Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First baby pictures


Yesterday we went to have the genetic testing done and it was one of the most exciting days I've ever had! We got to see our baby moving around, and hear the heartbeat - 175bpm! It was so amazing to know he (or she!) is moving around and doing well inside there! The baby was moving so much that the nurse was laughing and having a hard time getting pictures and getting the measurements before he (or she) would move again! I told Chris that our child is definitely going to be an athlete - runner and/or swimmer for sure. He just laughed and said that it is definitely MY child because it couldn't get comfortable and was restless! I'm so thankful that they gave us some pictures to take home... our first baby pictures!

Even though I had guessed that I was about 13 weeks, the sonogram found that I am probably only about 12 weeks, which makes since to me since I've never been very regular. This puts me at an expected due date for my lil punkin of about Oct 20th.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I'm SO happy for you guys... and what a great idea to do a "baby journal" blog. :) Looking forward to more...

    ReplyDelete